Monday, April 14, 2003

Ok, something's gotta be up if Kobe's unwilling to go on walks. It's like...what??!! I've never had the experience before where he just stops in his tracks and refuses to move any further forward. I had to turn around and walk back home. Then I tried to pass by the house and see if he'll walk further. Smart dog...he realized where we were and stopped again and refused to budge until I turned to walk up the driveway. it was actually kinda funny how he kept looking at the house and looking ahead as if he couldn't really decide if that was the right house. It wasn't until we nearly passed by the house that he finally realized. Aww.....

Peter! Come feed Kobe! He's not eating again!

*triple sigh* Prom's coming up, I still want a date of my own and my dress is gonna cost at least $500! Oh poo...ppls, i need my money back please! I need mulah to pay for prom.

Stupid economics report, it's way over the word limit and we're still missing so many topics. She better not give us a low mark since she gave us such a broad topic.

Really, I'm trying to think of something to say that doesn't sound like complaining and I really can't think of anything. I mean, I'm even complaining about not being able to find anything to complain about right now.

Do I really get calls in the evening while I nap or do I just dream that my phone rings and I talk to people? It's all a blur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home