Monday, April 07, 2003

Wow, I've now got competition for late bloggers but I betcha you don't blog so late on school nights. Yep, see that time attached on this blog? No kidding, it really is. Stupid daylight savings. Wish it really was 3:00 am so that I can work until 4am on that darned report. Man...I'm at 7 pages and I'm ony two-thirds the way through the topics. *sigh* Stupid economics. Yes, I know it's my fault for starting late but then I wouldn't be as productive if I started earlier. I mean, i did...7 pages in what? 5 hours is pretty good duncha think?

tired...hope ice stays, i wanna play. I found many injuries today. Messed up leg-hip joint, messed up toe, bruise on hand, smooshed glassed because of people's big asses falling on my face. But it was worth it to see Pita_Jr and dumcat pulling at each other's underwear and sliding around outside at 2am (technically 3am cuz of daylight savings).

Alrighty, going before I collapse. Sorry I couldn't do the final edit of ur essay, dumcat, but me and tailz already agreed that ur writing is actually really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home