Friday, March 28, 2003

Blah blah blah. Wanting to go to sleep but waiting to edit fatez's article summary. Psh, it's only 150 words, how many grammar mistakes can you have? Ah well, hope he's done soon so that I can go to sleep.

Screwed data up! Got a 78% on my 2nd test! ARG! My mark dropped 5%! 5%! Talk about bringing down ur mood.

Got insulted a lot today. At first, I did get angry when I was at school, but when I got home and the insulting continued on the phone, for some odd reason, I wasn't even angry about that anymore. I just found it amusing. Strange considering how sensitive I usually am towards these kinda things.

Anyways, someone indirectly taught me a very good lesson today. When someone is pissing you off, just walk away. Okay, I already knew this lesson before but I never have the strength to reinforce it. Well, maybe it's not about not having the strength. It's more like I run head-on into problems. I'm more of the "deal with the problem right then and there" types of people but that really hasn't worked very well for me, has it?

Everyone's so scared of SARS now. There are like 30 cases reported in the GTA and yet 400+ houses are under quarantine. I don't feel the need to avoid FOB places like First Markham or Pacific Mall. If people really got sick there then they got sick. They aren't there anymore. The bacteria/virus/whatever it is can't stay airborne for more than a day. My dad's in HK now and I don't now when he's coming back or if they'll let him. They can't stop him right? They check him at the airport. I'm not really scared about it. More like I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do when he comes back. Am I supposed to get checked at the doctor's for it too?

Anyways...summary done! Yes! Now I can edit and go to sleep.

Toodleloo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home