Wednesday, March 19, 2003

It's approaching 10pm, I have two tests tomorrow and I haven't begun studying yet. *sigh* I just can't bring myself to care right now. I know I'll regret it in the future but I just...not now.

kobe....he's beginning to not eat...he's actually leaving his food there until I come downstairs and feed it to him. =( I don't it to be so soon!!!

popcorn chicken and rice...a good combination? I'm not sure...they're both good on their own, though the popcorn chicken got kinda dry after I retoasted them.

i want to cry. i need to cry but i can't. at a time when i most need to vent and to let out my emotions, it just won't happen. *sigh* talk about having screwed up hormones.

ok...i understand some girls feel depressed during their period but how long is it supposed to be that they still feel like that after their period ends? it's been about half a week and i still feel like crap. it is because of pms? because of something else?

*sigh*

*sigh*

and

*double sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home