Thursday, March 13, 2003

Wah!!! I'm so tired! I keep saying that I'll go home early so I can actually have energy but that never happens! LOL, at least I'm not the only camp counsellor that does that.

Woohoo, some of my kids weren't there today. Some were really hard to handle but I miss Mandalyn, she was a real sweetie. But then again, I had some new kids today. I was supposed to have a kid named Gloria but her little sister wouldn't leave her and join her own group! So I had Gloria and Joanne in my group. Honestly, the maturity level really changes with two years difference. Joanne was the first three year old I had (and the only one!) and she probably took up more of my energy than the other six kids I had! Luckily, she really listens to her sister so whatever I wanted her to do, I just told her sister to tell her to do it. Wahahaha.

One more day and no more little kids with runny noses! Aww...but I'm really gonna miss some of the cute ones. Aww...they aren't even in my group but they're so cute! Hmm...forgot what else I was gonna say.

Honestly, when your with those little kids, you don't even have time to think. You're always just looking all over the place, making sure the kids don't eat glue and they don't fall off the cars. Soooo tired....I tink it's nappy time.

BTW, it sucks that I had to wait an hour for my bus today. I was so ready to call someone, anyone, to come get me but 1) I forgot my cell phone and left it at home, and 2) I had no one to call! Ah well, it eventually came and I'm obviously home now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home