Saturday, March 08, 2003

ok...so the whole I'll-blog-shorter-blogs thing didn't exactly work out. I just ended up blogging like 10 short blogs in one day instead of doing one long one. and in the end, they end up being about the same length.

word of advice: do not drink chocolate milk when you are lactose intolerant. it gives you tumach aches. resist the urge! fight off the temptation!

2nd word of advice: do not drink coffee at one in the morning. headaches added on to tummy aches are not are not comfortable feeligs. even if someone mentions getting coffee, resist the urge! fight off the temptation!

really, sometimes i wonder who is the real me. am i the depressed, heavy-heart girl that's around half of the time or am i the silly, no -worries girl that's around the other half of the time? I can be so polar sometimes that it really scares me.

ok, and once again, my blog is growing to an unimaginable length. and it is getting late/early.

good night. sleep tight. and don't let the bed bugs bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home