Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Kiddies Korner is going great. The kids were actually really well behaved. Except for today. Taking half an hour to get ready to go outside for 10 minutes is not worth it. No more outdoor play.

I'm still feeling uneasy. I feel like I've done something wrong and should be apologizing but what have I done wrong? I need to keep myself busy. When I'm with the little kids, I forget all my problems but once I step out that door, it all just comes back to me. I have no appetite. I feel like I'm going to throw up.

I need to know that things are okay again but I don't even know if they'll ever be okay.

Singing k was fun...I want to go more. Ahh...my voice...I couldn't reach the higher notes yesterday...poo =(. Maybe it was cuz of the crying I did earlier and the night before. (Note to self, no crying before going to sing k).

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home