Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Kobe left his dinner uneaten for three hours last night. Three whole hours! I thought maybe the medicine had stopped working and he didn't wanna eat anymore! We all had such a scare. My sister fed him at 6:30 before we went out for dinner and when we came back, his food was untouched! Finally, we had to make a game out of feeding him before he was willing to eat. It was such a relief to see him finally head to the food bowl.

I don't know why he wasn't eating yesterday. Maybe he had a cold? Maybe he just didn't feel like it? But it's Kobe, he always feels like eating.

Yesterday's event gave me such a scare. I kept thinking, 'it's been less than three months, this can't be happening." My dad's going to HK tomorrow, now I hafta be the one to give Kobe his daily medication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home