Thursday, March 20, 2003

I think I screwed up my calculus test. Well, what do I expect when I didn't start studying until 1:30 am? *sigh*

Why does it seem as if everyone is looking for a prom date right now? Me? Do I have a date? No...*sigh* the biggest night of my life and I don't have a date. If I don't have a date, I don't even know if I'm going but gawd, I don't want to miss prom! I just don't want to sit at a table full of couples if I'm going to be the only one going stag. Even if I find a friend to be my date, I would prefer that so much over going alone. Backups? Sure, I have guy friends but most are either taken or have dates in mind already. *sigh* Even the one I counted on being my date backed out. I don't blame him, I'm certainly not gonna be mad if he wants to go with somebody else. As for that someone people keep saying I should go with cuz we're such "close" friends, well, how close can we be if he's willing to just ignore me like this? Besides, there are other *circumstances that would make me uncomfortable going with him, not implying anything bad about them *winks* = )

I'm debating whether or not I should do any homework. For once, I'm not stressing over hmwk cuz I only have data and binomials aren't that hard. I'm sure I can wait till tomorrow or something.

I feel so abandoned. I know I have friends who care about me but I can't help but feel so insecure. It's almost as if I'm destined to have every single aspect of my life mess up. With pressures and stress from school and my personal life, I can't see a future for myself. When I'm with people, I don't have time to think like this but when I get home and I'm alone...I honestly have too much time to think.

Grad trip...everyone wants to go somewhere different. We've got our sports adventure people, our metropolis people, our resort people, sight-seers, beach bums - everyone has somewhere different in mind to go. My ideal trip? A cruise or somewhere in Europe but with the war on now, who knows what will happen 3 months down the road? Besides, having people limiting the budget to about $500 doesn't give us a lot of choices of places to go.

Where's my dinner, dumcat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home