Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Taking a break from studying for the economics test. Really, it's been two months into semester two and this is our first test! Ohh...I'm so scared I'll do bad in it! No...this is different from accounting to those of you who are thinking about how I did on that. Economics, Rine style, is pure applying and it's hard and crap cuz she's so tricky! Actually, I've been breaking for about an hour now...I should get back to studying but I wanna relax a bit (or a lot!).

I'm still on a high from getting PERFECT on my accounting test! YESS!!! Wahaha! LOL, I find it funny that Wilson is all "Meh, it's only a perfect, I always get perfects. I should have gotten bonus too" about this test, while I'm like "This is the best day of my life!" Obviously, perfects don't come normally to me.

Hmm...it's been confusing for me the last few days. I was so sure things were spiralling downward but then things seem to be looking a little better now...that is, until I get my calculus test back. I guess it's safe to say that I'm very emotionally unstable - my emotions fluctuate even more than gas prices! I'm still...confused, uncertain about things but I don't seem to be in such a deep a hole as I was before.

Once again, I took another personality test! *Woohoo!* Don't worry, only one this time. Does this sound like me?




Awwwww!


Who can resist a cute anime girl? No-one, not even women! You're adorable, innocent, and sweet. You are constantly trying to help others, and you tend to be fairly shy. Stay happy and you'll be fine.

Find out what anime character cliche you are.


Anyways, I'm back to work now. Blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home