Monday, March 31, 2003



Wow...my first lovegety in like 3 years. Actually, I turned out looking better than I thought I would. Haha, does that sound vain? This was from Candy's b-day back in the beginning of March. I've been meaning to put this up but I keep forgetting. Anyway, I didn't even notice that the sky showed up on Peter's shirt until I scanned the picture. Haha, guess that shows how much (or how little) attention I pay to detail sometimes. Anyway, speaking of Peter, what are everyone's thoughts on how he looks in this picture? Most people who saw this thought that it was a pretty good picture of him and they all say he looks so cute. Is there something wrong with me or is there something wrong with the rest of the world? If you ask me, I thought that he looks psycho in the picture. Look at the eyes! They look zombified. *shrugs*

Aw...here's a record of the one day that dumcat had blond hair. Unlike many people, he actually looked pretty good in blond. Too bad his mom wouldn't let him keep it. Haha, and he wore his "black" hoodie! Haha, we have a record of that happening too! And why did he hafta make a funnie face in all the pictures?

And Fiona, too bad her eye was just starting to heal that day. It looks like someone knocked her out. And me, looks like I have pretty short hair. I actually like the way it looks in that picture. Now if only that will happen in real life.

I also took a pic with Flora that day too but I don't look as good in that pic. I dunno...maybe I'll scan that too. Stupid me, I stayed up till 3 to purposely to this! I was afraid I'd forget again...ah well, nitey nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home