Sunday, April 06, 2003

OMG! I had so much fun today! Honestly, we always have the most fun when we're at Peter's house! Think about it. When we're at spencer's or brad's or mine, we just sit around and talk or watch a movie. But it's like once we get into Peter house, we play! LOL, it's so funnie seeing all you guys getting beat up by each other! TEEN GIRL SQUAD! WEDGIE! LOL, oh it's so funnie seeing Felix and Peter wedgie-ing each other right in front of my face! Has anyone else noticed that the more fun we seem to have, the more injured we get? Oh and seeing Felix fall on the ice countless times! Sorrie Felix but none of the other falls can compare to that first flip you took today!

Eww....I got footed and toed! Honestly, I used to think that Felix had the ugliest feet but they're nothing compared to Peter's! That nail! That darned super long nail! That thing is a dangerous weapon! A warning to everyone out there, stay away from Peter's feet! That nail kept tickling my leg and ew...I got footed in the face like fifty times! Friggin slapper, you're such a woman beater!

Ok, so I didn't really get any revenge on my own but it sufficed to see him get super wedgied by Felix! LOL, now we know to use the double tug technique when you want to wedgie someone! Oh...and Brad and Him rolling around on the floor, looking like a sweet couple when Brad lay atop Him when they rested! *winkz

But the most fun of the night? Perhaps the ice-sliding! LOL, okay, we need to go do that again tomorrow! We need to coordinate our times! And get a rope so that it doesn't take us fifteen minutes to pull 2 people up the hill! Sorrie, we kinda kept you around till 3am (ok 4am if you count daylight savings), but you had fun right? Hope you don't get into too much trouble for that!

Anyways, completely exhausted from all that wrestling and sliding. Hungry too but meh, I'd rather sleep!

Dilemma of the day: Getting the stench of that room and Peter's foot off of me without having to wash my hair and wait 3 hours to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home