Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Should be sleeping now. Yes, you're not reading the time wrong, it is 4:00am in the morning. I feel so discouraged about calculus right now. I'm not understanding it. I hope I do well but it's too late now for me to maximize my performance on the test cuz I've already gotten too little sleep. *sigh* And yes, I have no one to blame but myself for slacking off. And the same thing is going to happen for data. Half because I haven't been doing my homework and half because I've genuinely not been understanding it.

I was feeling so frustrated and discouraged until I had a nice little talk with fatez. It's true, he is too nice. And he knows how to motivate people, too although his pep talks might not do much towards increasing my chances of doing well. But at least it's brought up my mood, which is a good thing I think.

Was talking with antagonist today. Thanks for sending me that blog. Oh my goodness, everyone looked so different in grade 7! And wow, blowing up that picture to like 100x it's size, I can't believe the quality is actually pretty good. If anyone wants to know how I, or anyone else from Buttonville looked in grade 7 (only the one's who were in my class), check out mahanon's blogspot. There are a couple class pictures on the side and one picture from Wonderland if you scroll down a bit.

Anyways, I'm off to bed. So exhausted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home