Saturday, April 05, 2003

Stupid teacher. The in-class assignment isn't even being evaluated now! She said she was going to and I was hoping that would bring my mark up but dammit! I wanna cry again!

*sob
I got ditched today. On the one day when the weather was the most horrible, I actually had to bus home! Ok, it was fun sliding across the field but the cons far outweighed that one pro. Firstly, it was raining freezing rain and whenever the wind blew, it pelted my face and secondly, just when I got to the bridge, my bus came and went. Soo...I stood in the bus shelter for half an hour. Grr...at least I was smart enough to wear my coat today.

Well, at least I didn't have my econ quiz and accounting test today. On one hand, it's good cuz I didn't really study for those but on the other, that means I have to worry about those over the weekend along with my economics report. Wow, I can't believe it's pretty much been freezing raining for 2 days straight. It's so hard to get around.

Anyways, too tired to blog anything deep or to even rant and rave more now. Hmm...nose apparently bleeding so I'm gonna go now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home