Thursday, April 10, 2003

Ok, went through some blogs and found it amazing how philosophical people can get while writing a blog entry. And really, they must use such proper grammar and an extensive vocabulary to get their throughts across. Really, does anyone really have thoughts that are so well-thought through or do they write the entries beforehand, read it over, edit it, and then post and publish it? Maybe it's just me but when I think, my thoughts aren't in such good order. They usually fly about in a chaotic mess while I try to remember everything and get it down on paper (uh...blog).

Nice and warm today. Though that means no more ice, poo... oh how I'll be reminiscing about those couple days on the ice.

You know what I hate? People who tell you they have a girlfriend and then refuse to tell you who she is. I mean, really, why mention you have a girlfriend in the first place if you don't want people to know who you're girlfriend is? Is there a point? And really, how do I really know you have a girlfriend if you don't give any verifiable proof of who she is? So frustrating! Yeah, probably only dumcat knows what I'm talking about right now since he was there. And since the person I'm talking about doesn't read my blog (or prolly doesn't even know I have one) dumcat can now have the role of the Official Girlfriend Name Searcher-Outter. Actually, since Pita_jr is pretty good friends with this fellow, I'm convinced he knows who it is! Tell me! Tell me! (Just thought of something, blogging about this here that I really want to know will prolly mean that Pita won't tell me. Dammit, I hate when that happens! Oh well, I'm not deleting cuz I want to vent about it).

I crashed and burned at 5th period yesterday and I'm still not out of my slump. I feel asleep in class, yes, Me, I actually fell asleep in class! Yes, I was surprised too. Soo...trying to sleep earlier tonight, woo hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home