Tuesday, February 25, 2003

yay! thanks to all those people who were so good to me today! and boo to all those who gave me birthday beats. I love flowers! Have I mentioned that before. Hehe, I think I have. Thanks to my girls for getting me one for every year I've been on this planet - Tiff Y., Tiff W., Becca, Mich, and Kay. Jess...thanks for decorating my locker! If Brad or anyone else helped you...thanks to them too! Cept I dunno who else did it! Yay...I guess my (not so) subtle hints paid off huh? *sigh* Thanks Jess for the present! I love the magic 8 ball and the bacios are slowly disappearing and my Italian love phrases are getting better! LOL. Thanks tailz and fatez for the cup cakes! Tho sorrie, fatez, tailz beat ya to it...I'll return ur cup cake. =)

*sigh* darn you fatez for reminding ppl they had an al/geo test thingy to study for! I coulda had dim sum today! poo =(. If it wasn't for Tweety, I wouldn't even have remembered it was my birthday this morning! Goshies, I was so tired! Next time, remind me not to blog until 3 when my homework was finished at 1! *shakes head at self*

Am I still depressed? Yes. But to know that I have so many friends who care enough about me to do so much is reassuring and is a spirit-lifter.

I guess...I'll maybe blog more later but I'm going to get hmwk outta the way first. I have priorities. Speaking of priorities, somebody needs to learn how to do hmwk before they icq and surf the web and blog! *ahem dumcat* I'm concerned for your health, ok? It's not good to be sleeping at or past 3 every single night.

Ciao for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home