Friday, February 07, 2003

I've realized that people really don't seem to know what to get me for my birthday. Usually, it turns out that I get bath stuff or some silly thing that I don't end up using. This isn't something I normally do but I figure I'd post up a list of potential gifts to get me for my birthday. While this may seem...selfish?...or self-absorbed, it's only doing everyone a favour by eliminating the crazy "i-don't-know-what-to-get-her" process and regifts. Anyways, here's my list. I encourage other ppl to do it too. Make everyone's lives easier.
1) Neopets merchandise! (talking toy available in WAL-MART and other merchandise available at Claire's)
2) Books (no steamy stuff, i want reall stuff...I'll give you a list soon...)
3) Jewellery (one thing I've never understood is how no one's ever given me any. most people know that i buy presents by the philosophy of "if I like it, they will too." so doesn't that mean that I like jewellery too?)
4) Gift Certificates never hurt anyone
5) A gift over Neopets! (a muffin for my collection perhaps?)
6) Lilo & Stitch! (oh, how i love that movie! i guess it's reserved though since someone's already said they'll get it for me)
7) a NICE stuffed animal to add to my collection (Gotta Getta Gund! or some japanese cartoon character)

well...i can't think of much more than this at the moment but keep posted in case i add on to my list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home