Wednesday, October 30, 2002

ah...a have a few minutes before I head off to bed. It's kinda weird to see how school is beginning to stress out people who usually didn't stress before. I used to say I was stressed about school but I've never experienced the worry that I feel now. Double the number of applicants without the doubling of entry spaces, the competition is horrible!

I guess I don't have much to say today, it's been such a happy day for me because I started my homework early and I actually got it all done tonight instead of carrying it over into the next day. Well, this isn't entirely true...I have media studies to do, which was due on Monday, but I just can't bring myself to work on that. *sigh*

Man, a lot of people read dumcat's blog. But you see, his is so much more interesting than mine. I dunno, I feel for him. I can understand that loneliness and sadness he talked about today. For so many people, their public selves and their private selves are completely different. I guess he's just one of those extroverts who like to be around people. I'm like that too.

Ah well, two days away from the Halloween thing. I'm not sure if I really want to go but I think I'll go anyway, even if just for a little while. I'm afraid of any tension arising. Although things have been great, I've been known to burst into weird mood swings.

As you can tell, I really don't have much to talk about today. Oh yeah, the grad pics hopefully will turn out okay. The photographer was a really nice lady. It's so true how simple acts of kindness can really brighten one's day.

Anyways...off to Dreamland...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home