Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Yay...the bio test got moved to Friday! I'm so glad about that because I'm totally not ready for it...i haven't read anything about it yet actually. English...becoming less stressful but just as one assignment ends, another one begins! It just doesn't stop.

I'm kind of excited about going away to that leadership conference at Queen's. Tiff brought up a really good point though that the names of the workshops don't sound very interesting or helpful at all. Still, I think it will be good experience and maybe I'll learn something so I signed up for it anyway. Haha...that pushed back my bio seminar one full week...coulda made it further back too but that wouldn't help my procrastinating nature! Too bad not more people knew about this...it would have been fun to go away for a weekend and bunking with friends. Ah well, I'm happy with one.

I've realized that practically every time I write is around midnight. I guess I'm a pretty stick-to-routine kinda of person aren't I? Yeah...I don't deal well with change.

I'm so happy that I've already got in my mind ideas for Christmas presents for everyone, and it's not even Halloween yet! Now the only obstacle left to get across is the money issue. I tried saving up my allowance but once the money gets into my wallet, I can't help but to spend it. I admit, I'm an impulse buyer! I try leaving the money on my desk but that doens't work either. It sits there and stares back at me, beckoning me to pick it up. Yeah, yeah, I'm not crazy, I just act like that sometimes.

Right now, I'm sitting here with two different makeovers on my eyes. Why? I asked my sister today to pick out some natural-looking makeup for me so I can wear it for my grad photos. I don't want anything too dramatic because I don't usually wear makeup and I'm afraid it won't look like me if I do. Anyway, I digress. She felt that she had to test out the makeup first to see what looks good on me and then proceeded to make me practice smiling in front of the mirror (which I should do considering I don't want to look like a fool).

I hate how the weather is right now. It's not warm enough to wear just a light jacket and it's not cold enough for a winter jacket. Okay, there are fall jackets out there but and hey, I do own one but it's too fancy to wear a sweatshirt underneath and besides, I wear it in winter. Not a good idea, considering I freeze a lot but hey, I like the style.

Anyway, my break between doing English and Chem is coming to an end and I'm guessing this signals the end of my entry. Later, Alligator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home