Friday, October 11, 2002

All I have to say it, go dumcat. In all the time that I've known you, I've never heard you tell people off like that and good for you. You should stand up for yourself and not let other people get to you. Although, being gay is not wrong. Ok, you might think so but I'm sure gonna try to change that!

Yes, dumcat, maybe you now know how I feel when he always walks off like that, why I get upset about it. It definitely gets to you after a while. Not much to say. I wanted to sleep early but it's not really working right now.

I've found a topic to write about in English. I'm persuading about how religion is essential to maintaining good health. I know, I don't come off as a religious person but I've always thought that religion plays a huge role in people's lives. Although, those Christians that try to force you to convert truly scare the heck outta me. I know, I've already done something with this essay before for anthropology but that's different and I plan on writing it all over again. I mean, I know I did good (ok, I did great) on it but Mr. Doench's standards just aren't close enough to those of English teachers. Ah well, I'll enjoy brushing up on this subject again.

I'm off now, I'm gonna try to get some Ragtime in before I fly off to Dreamland.

"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home