Thursday, September 26, 2002

Ok...what do you do when the person you really want to talk to tells you no because he wants to watch tv? There's no worse feeling of dejection than the one when they pick something inanimate, like tv, over you. I still feel like crap...it seems like everything I've done has been in vain. At least I finally got an answer about the U fair. If it wasn't for Roger, I don't think I'd be able to get any answer. I miss talking on the phone with him. It almost feels like the day's not complete without it. I mean, if it's been happening everyday for over a year and suddenly it stops...there's just something missing.

I had an ok day today...the chem quiz was easy I guess. Stupid me spelled a word wrong though. Stupid tetrahedral...stupid me spelling it tetrahedryl. I hope I won't do too bad on that quiz...oh yeah...and stupid hybrid oxygens...grr...quizzes always get me so stressed...I dunno whut to do once tests start coming around.

I've been feeling really gross lately. Out of nowhere, I'd get nauseas and I think there's something wrong with my heart...maybe I should see a doctor about it but I don't like going to the doctor's. Besides, I don't want to know if there really is something wrong...I'll just ignore it for now and hope that it goes away. I'll go to the doctor is it doesn't after a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home