Friday, February 07, 2003

ah ha! my list of books
1) the Dragonlance books that got me addicted to in grade 6. I like those 'seasonish' ones, if anyone knows what i'm talking about
2) The Boy Next Door by Meggin Cabot
3) Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner
4) Talking to Addison by Jenny Colgan
5) Milkrun by Sarah Mlynowski
6) any cookbooks! especially baking and dessert ones...or chinese food...or dim sum!

Okok, there are other books you can choose from too, I'm not picky when it comes to books (unless they're really horribly bad). Or if you can't find a book? A gift card from chapters! or a bookmark! book plates! a reading light! yes...i like books...hehe

not about to step into a book store/library/anything that has books? no prob...check my last blog for other things to get me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home