Thursday, February 13, 2003

Nothing to say really, just that I'm tired of being treated different from everyone else, as dumcat puts in, because I'm supposed to be a close friend. Sure, I'd love to be treated 'differently' if the different was in a good way. I mean, if someone is treating you specially by being mean to you, why would you want to put up with that? If you're being treated differently cuz ur close friends, wouldn't it make more sense to be nicer to that person, rather than the other way around?

Everyday, I see him being nice to everyone but if I ever open my mouth to say something, I always get some nasty comeback. And unless he's the one who initiates conversation, most likely, he will be mean to me. That's not to say that he's nice every time he talks to me. On the contrary, that hardly happens either.

Well, if that's how he 'naturally' is, as some may put in, then what can I do? It's not like I can force him to change and be nicer. No, I can't do anything about him, but I certainly can do something about me. Who said I had to put up with it? I'm very proud of myself cuz I walked away today. I should do that more often, show him that it's not okay to be mean. Gosh, it felt good that he came after me but I'll be damned if he even tried to apologize. Probably just trying to make himself look good in front of his friends. Whatever, life goes on.

Quest tomorrow, must sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home