Friday, February 21, 2003

*sigh* and *sigh* again. I had my calc and data math tests today and I'm sooo scared I bombed both of them. I dunno, I'm giving up on getting 90 in calc. I mean...well...if Super Mathy Guy (mentioned in an earlier blog) only got 93, what are my chances of getting 90? Darn that Bin for being so smart and getting a 90 in calc with Kuriyama or however you spell her name. Man...I did the x^6-y^6 like the x^5-y^5 one when I really didn't need to. *sigh* therefore I screwed it up. There goes 4 marks. And some more marks off of my TIPS for that games question. And more marks off of knowledge/skills for thinking the x^3 was x^2 and solving like that. And these are only the mistakes I do know about. I don't wanna kno about how my score will be after the one's I don't know about.

Darn that Grieve! He teaches to use sample in the class but he uses population in the test? Like...what??!! Think he will still takes marks off of everyone if the majority of the people used sample? He can't, can he? It's not that we're dumb, it's that he didn't teach it properly! Grrr so far I only know of 4 ppl who used population, and one of those fruits doesn't even do his homework! ARG! That's so frustrating. Some people have to try so hard to get mediocre marks whereas others hardly try at all and excel at everything they do.

Speaking of Bin (uh...a little earlier), I kinda miss the talks we used to have. Funny how he used to tell me how he thinks this guy's cute and that guy's pretty good looking. HAHA, yes, I know your not gay! (Hmm...once again, Baby Pixie is talking directly to people who don't read her blog. I guess I'm still a little sick after all). Thing I never understand is why he always wants me to call him my kai gor. He's younger than me! I'm the big god sister here! It's the height thing, isn't it? Isn't it??!! LOL

*sigh* Well, off to see Daredevil soon! Yay, hot Ben Affleck and Colin Farrell. *Sigh* I love British guys. Mmm...Colin Farrell and Orlando Bloom in a movie together...*Dreamy Eyed Look* *Triple sigh*.

*sigh* I'll wait for that day. In the meantime, Affleck and Farrell together is good enough for me!


When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother, 'What will I be?
'Will I be pretty?
'Will I be rich?'
Here's what she said to me:

'Que sera, sera,
'Whatever will be, will be;
'The future's not ours to see.
'Que sera, sera,
'What will be, will be.'

When I grew up and fell in love,
I asked my sweetheart, 'What lies ahead?
'Will we have rainbows
'day after day?'
Here's what my sweetheart said:

'Que sera, sera,
'Whatever will be, will be;
'The future's not ours to see.
'Que sera, sera,
'What will be, will be.'

Now I have children of my own,
They ask their mother, 'What will I be?
'Will I be handsome?
'Will I be rich?'
I tell them tenderly:

'Que sera, sera,
'Whatever will be, will be;
'The future's not ours to see.
'Que sera, sera,
'What will be, will be.'

Gee, now wasn't Doris Das a smart lady?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home