Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Not much more to say. I'm finally driving to school again! For the third time! Haha...that's so pathetic. I wish I got the car so I can drive to school but no...stupid people need to use the cars.

Sometimes, I really question myself. Whenever someone needs my help, I would always try my best to help him/her. But, is there any benefit to me? I know I know, that's the whole point of goodwill - you're not supposed to care about your own needs. But...if you don't care for your needs, then who will? Personally, I don't mind when my friends need help. I'll always try to do everything in my power to help them, even if it means sacrificing some sleep and maybe some time to do my own work. But what if they never do anything for you? What if they expect so much from you but don't give you anything in return? I mean, if I want to do charity work, I'll go volunteer in a food bank. When I help friends, I at least expect a little "thank you" if not anything else. Friendships are supposed to be about give and take right? It's a two-way street.

*sigh* I dunno, this isn't really about anyone in particular. Okay, I lied. Yes, it is about someone in particular but not anyone who reads this anyway so people, stop taking offense to the things I say! *ahem Tailz*

Anyways, I promised myself I won't keep myself awake too long to blog today so....nitey nite.

May the stars watch over your dreams.


*hehe, not too long of a blog today, right dumcat?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home