Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So why have all of my midterm and exam weeks fallen so perfectly on the same weeks as my period? Like, seriously!

Ok, first midterms in June were during my period, second midterms in July were during my period, and now my exams in August are during my period! Arg.

I don't feel prepared. Definitely didn't do as much studying as I should have. Ah well.

So yes, I have reverted back to being an obsessed teenybopper. For who, you ask? Not telling! Muahahahaha.

Going back to my job in a month. Gawd, why did I choose to go back?

4 Comments:

At 25/10/05 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was the subject I was researching when I came across your site, Julie. General interest and popularity of the subject this post has lead me to your site as well as to . Yours is a fine site providing a real service and exceptional content. Thanks for reading my comment

 
At 28/10/05 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie, This site came up when I was doing my research on Klamath Lake blue green algae. Even though my search for Klamath Lake blue green algae information to support this post may not end here, your site provides valuable content will certainly will perpetuate. Thanks for the read.

 
At 9/11/05 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My visit to your site, Julie, was the results of the Klamath Lake blue green algae search for information regarding the subject this post. Even though some of the articles on the site may not support the Klamath Lake blue green algae project, I must say, it’s an informational and very interesting site and its content will benefit many. Thank you for reading my comment.

 
At 12/11/05 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Klamath Lake blue green algae was the subject I was researching when I came across your site, Julie. General interest and popularity of the subject this post has lead me to your site as well as to Klamath Lake blue green algae. Yours is a fine site providing a real service and exceptional content. Thanks for reading my comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home