Friday, May 06, 2005

And so, the first week of Spring term passes.

Nothing eventful so far. Spencer apparently came in on Monday to just walk around (-_-").

My schedule sucks. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I begin at 8:30, have a one hour break, have another class at 10:30, have a three hour break and then have either a three-hour class or a two-hour lab.

Nothing on Tuesdays

Thursday I have a three-hour class beginning at 2:30.

Like come on! Can I have some consistency here?

At least I end early Fridays...


Funny how after being separated for four months, my roomies and I move back in and interact as if there's been no break to begin with.

Anyways...dinner with some people next week...and then...I don't know. I hope things get more eventful.

Come in and visit me, you people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home