Monday, February 21, 2005

You know, I used to really like the template of my blog but now that I've looked at it so much, I figure it's about time for a change. So maybe I'll do something about that after I finish blogging. I don't think I have anything significant to say today. If you check out the time that this is posted, you'd probably notice that I'm still at work. I've done absolutely no work today. I did ask my supervisor for work but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. So, I've spent about six hours today reading thestar.com. Who knew you could spend so much time reading newspaper articles?

Anyway, the past weekend has probably been one of the best I've had in a while. Thanks to everyone who made it out Friday, despite Felix's horrible planning. And thanks to Felix for thinking enough of me to want to plan something, even though not a lot of time or effort went into it (yah, I know, Felix, it's your style). I actually had fun Friday. I've been avoiding going to clubs lately cuz I've noticed that I've gained a lot of weight and I've just become so self-conscious. But I had fun at Inside and totally forgot about being self-conscious, except when my top starts to ride up and I had to pull it back down. Anyway, it was fun, and I loved it, and thanks again to everyone who made it out.

None of you would know this if I'm not typing it out right now but this very paragraph has already been rewritten several times. I know I've already said I have nothing significant to say but I've been tried starting some relevant dialogue here several times. Obviously not with any success, considering that this is the present paragraph here.

You know, I sometimes like to think I have thoughtful things to say as I reflect on the world but most of the time, it's probably drivel. I think about a lot of issues but whenever I write, I digress way too much and I write way to much. Kinda like right now. I'm probably just writing for the sake of not publishing a short entry.

Anyway, I really did have a lot I wanted to write today but I think that my being at work right now at zapped my brain of any deep thinking ability. So, ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home