Wednesday, December 03, 2003

What? So am I the only one who didn't blog about Fed last week? Hmm...ok...I guess I'll join the club. Ok...I can't believe we ALL went past security without big Xs on our hands. I mean, ALL! That was so amazing. I wish I brought money! OMG, I kept mooching off everyone for money! Thanks to Justin for lending me $20! LOL, it was so weird to just walk up to him and say, "can I have some money?" It was a great time, Spencer and KK were CRAZY! Aw....I wish I didn't get sick though, I darned threw up twice! TWICE!

*sigh* So I guess that was a little farewell to my new friend, KK. Isn't it weird how the only "new" people I meet in UW are people who went to UHS? Haha, well Fed will never be the same without you! LOL, we'll all drive in here in the summer and Fed our butts off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home