Friday, August 15, 2003

Well, my first time blogging on the laptop. I like the keyboard, it feels different from a regular keyboard, haha. So...cosmic bowling was fun, I wanna go again. Happy belated to Jess, I still need to get you your present. Have fun in Japan and buy me souvenirs!

Wow, that blackout yesterday was crazy. Power's still not completely restored. So, some tips for you guys out there. Conserve energy and water. You don't want another blackout occuring or run out of water. Don't flush unless absolutely necessary, you know the cottage rule, I hope. Turn the A/C off and use fans or open the window.

I waited in line for an hour and half today to get gas for my car. The gas station at 16th and Woodbine was closed today! And I've never seen Cachet Plaza as packed as it was today. There were line-ups everywhere! Man, I wish the rolling blackout will hit Markham tonight so that I could look at stars again. Man, that sight...you'll never see anything like that again in your life in Markham, it's usually way too bright. I saw shooting stars, how beautiful. Too bad the stars dimmed when the moon came up. That thing was way too bright. Last night was the earliest I went home all summer and the earliest I went to sleep. It was really nice that everything was pitch black. It just felt really peaceful to me. Anyways...jetting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home