Sunday, June 22, 2003

Aiya....one more exam to go then I'm free! Free! Of course, that would only be if Waterloo does something about me so that I stop stressing bout that. Can't wait for my spa day...*sigh*...that would be so sweet...and so expensive...haha...ah well, what can I do if that's the "budget" that we set for our grad trip, huh?

I haven't really studied for econ though my exams in 11 hours.

*sigh* You know what's the weirdest? You think you finally know someone and then something new just totally pops outta nowhere and takes you completely by surprise. *sigh* Learned some stuff about myself too. I just don't want to see anyone get hurt, ok?

Did you know that Chapters has 7 shelves dedicated to books on sex and sexuality? Aside from the many variations of the Kama Sutra and Tantric sex books, they even have books about how to give the ultimate head. Of course, they have two books on it...how to give the ultimate fellatio (going down on the guy) and the ultimate cunnilingus (going down on the girl). And they have diagrams and pictures too! LOL, don't ask me what I was doing in that section of Chapters. ;)

Anyways...back to studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home