Monday, June 02, 2003

I've been looking forward to prom for so long that I think that I made it out to be much more than it should have been. Did I have fun? Partly, yes. Majority of the time, no, I don't think I can say that I did. So much that I wanted or expected didn't happen. And things that I didn't want to happen, did. I wish the picture taking didn't take so long, I wanted to dance, to forget all my troubles and just move to the music. In the end, I just ended up dancing four slow songs and about 15 minutes of fast songs. I should probably go clubbing sometime soon, I need to release some energy. I've had so much pent up inside me for so long that I just need to dance it all away.

Thanks tailz for doing so much for me. If it wasn't for you, the after-party would've been an even bigger bust than it was.

Everyone looked so beautiful and handsome at prom. I wish I took more pictures so that I could have those memories forever. I know that prom was happy for other people and I want to have pictures of that.

Things will be okay. Everything will work out the way they were meant to work out. They may not work out the way we all want them to, but one way or another, they will end in their rightful conclusions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home