Monday, May 26, 2003

And so, once again, Julie is royally screwed over by life. So no cottage now because people left the booking until really late and now no one wants to go. No after-party because no one is willing to open their house or look for something else to do. No date because I got royally screwed over by everybody, including myself. No ride to prom because everyone else's car is full and the person who I depended on the drive me to prom can't but won't tell me why.

Everything between my friends are screwed up. My non-existent love life is screwed up. I was having a very important talk which got interrupted by dinner. People say they'll call back but don't f-ing call back because I'm obviously not important enough. I'm f-ing screwed up. So much has happened in the last three weeks that I don't even know what is going on anymore. I hate my fucking life and I want to die. I am not f-ing joking. Death looks mighty good to me right now. Certainly a whole lot more peaceful than this crap that I'm living.

TELL ME WHAT THE F IS GOING ON!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home