Monday, April 28, 2003

Thanks to everyone who came to the Kobe memorial/super-late birthday party for me. It means a lot that to me that my friends care enough about me to do this and they care enough about Kobe. Special thanks to whoever planned this (who I hear is Tailz and Ruby). I guess it pays off to take u guys grocery shopping with me, huh? Mmm...caramel crunch cake.

Next party, we're getting a Bailey's cheesecake for sure.

Speaking of party....prom after-party or no? Who's going to make one? I'm very tempted to give in and say I'll throw one but I know things will turn out bad if I do it. Got my dress commissioned (yay) and it's cheap too! Although the quality isn't as high up there as the place that I was orinally planning on going to, saving myself at least $200 is worth giving up that bit of quality stitching. Besides, this place knows how to bead, which is great for that side trim I wanted. Tables, I hate talking about it, just the word is driving me crazy. I really want to fill my table so that I won't have to stress about it but some of the people that I really want at my table still hasn't decided yet and I'm afraid they're seat(s) are gonna be filled by someone else. I dunno...I jus wanna have a table with my "family."

Calculus test Tuesday. I seem to be semi-ready. Hope I will be ready. I thought I was ready for the last test but I only got 77%. Bombed data test, got 64% but hopefully the re-test will pull me up but darn that one mark. I wish I coulda gotten perfect on that test. Yes, on it's own, it does sound cocky that I say that I should've gotten perfect but when you put it in perspective of how everyone else did on it, I should've gotten perfect!

Anyways...was planning on putting up the clearer image of Kobe but the stupid place where I load my pictures isn't working. You just don't realize how quiet a house can be without a dog. I sometimes turn around expecting him to be lying there, waiting to be petted, but then I remember, "he's not there anymore." I've gone through the last week thinking of things that should've happened if he was around but aren't happening because he is gone. *sigh* I still wonder about whether or not I made the right decision. I know he was in great pain but he seemed so enthusiastic to go on a walk right before we went to the vet. That made me wonder about whether I did the right thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home