Wednesday, April 23, 2003

My sister left a cup of soy bean milk in her bedroom for so long that she made tofu! It went bad and completely solidified! LOL, I find that so funny and yet disgusting at the same time.

You know which university is annoying me? MacMaster. Now really, they send people these big envelopes stuffed full of stuff and make them think they got accepted but you know what? They just play them like fools! There's no acceptance, just more information about the programs that they applied for and stuff about entrance scholarships. Really, was that not something they could do using smaller envelopes and using less stuff to bulk up the envelopes? Like really *rolls eyes*

I'm trying to look for my Harry Pawter picture and can't seem to find it to put it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home