Saturday, May 10, 2003

Yep, long time no blog. So excited, my first dress fitting is tomorrow but the thing is, I'm gonna hafta get up really early tomorrow morning, go get strapless bra, girdle, and my shoes. So....gotta fly to Fairview for my shoes, then to market to see if they have girdles, then to Markville if they don't, then to Rosy's for my fitting. Blah....so hectic. I hope the dress looks alright and that they stuck to the original design. *crosses fingers* Blah...stupid shoes...the one's I want are so expensive! I told my mom they're 60 but they're 115! Yeah...I'm gonna make up the difference myself. And the purse was expensive too! Dunno whut to tell my mom about that.

I'm very...confused right now...there's so much going through my head and I don't know what to think. I'm such a fool for doing it but...*sigh*

Tailz...you hafta give me a fashion show! It's not my fault I missed it...well...not really...I was sick...no control over that. Hopefully I can watch that "The Eye" movie tonight that my dad really wants me to watch. Hope it's not too scary. Blah...dun like being sick, especially the barfy kind. Good thing it passed, whew...hopefully it was jut some small stomach bug and won't come back.

Anyways...blah...bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home