Friday, June 06, 2003

Yep, I sat around and didn't do any homework today. Yay for me...darn...I think I do hafta go do some now.

Anyways...data...went okay I guess, didn't bother checking my mark. Accounting, screwed up the test. I completely forgot how to do a 10-mark question.

Aw...I want Yu-gi-oh cards too. Yes, I know I'm a nerd but hey, I've been watching the show LONG before anyone else even started liking it. Speaking of anime, I miss Escaflowne, I thought it was good...ooh...and there was an Escaflowne song I like too...I recommend you download Yubiwa, it's very good.

So, gotta get quidance to fax Waterloo tomorrow. Darn, I probably won't get anything from them until Monday or Tuesday. Okay, now people are telling me to go to Waterloo. I know, you shouldn't let friends influence where you go cuz it's about the education but really, Waterloo was one of my top choices and the fact that it has co-op makes it so much more appealing. Hmm....what to do, what to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home