Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Exams, exams, exams. Stupid exams...I've got data tomorrow and I'm barely done studying. Barely even started really and I've got a huge headache already. Oh boy. I'm thinking I'm going to go in and do horribly on it. I don't really care though because this isn't one of my top 6 courses. My one concern is that this might actually become one of them if my econ drops much more. *sigh* But oh well, hopefully my average will still be high enough.

*sigh* I like arguing with my sons. It's funny how we can go all blah at each other over the internet and then be all hahaha in school the next day. Yes, I like blackmail you, tailz! Just kidding, threatening blackmail really isn't the same as blackmail.

And so, once again, the craziness starts. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home