Wednesday, July 30, 2003

I found a place to live! Ohmygosh, we basically drove everywhere yesterday! Aww...one of those places was SSOOOO nice! It as actually one of the highest demand places in Waterloo but too bad that one was far for walking, =(. And too bad that bachelor apartment wasn't available until October 1. I woulda liked one of those too! It's so big and all to myself, haha! But nah...my place now is good.

Lessee...it's on Columbia, near Philip. It's a new apartment complex. My apartment has 5 ppl in it. There are three washrooms which is good cuz I only share it with one person. All the furniture's there so that's good.

*sigh* I'm trying not to think of the townhouse on Keats Way cuz it's so nice! And it can't be mine now! If any of you know the area, it's those fancy townhouses right beside Shakespeare Tower. A tad expensive but soo worth it! And the room is huge! And I get my own washroom!

Ah well, my place now is good. Man, there are so many places that are being rented out right now. Maybe next year, I can get one of those nice townhouses. *sigh*

Ok, nothing more to say. Oh yeah, I got my first paycheck! $21.40 baby! Lol, that was only my commission so don't freak. I get the rest next week! I'd explain their stupid process to you but it's too complicated.

Oh yeah, and I made a sale yesterday! Yay! And without even doing a presentation! Haha...my biggest commission yet, $28.40! LOL

Anyways...I blogged, you happy, Felix?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home