Sunday, July 27, 2003

Ok, so it's been a very long while since I've blogged. Only a day away from an entire month! Gosh, I'm getting as bad as Peter! So anyway, to update you people out there, the laptop is now mine...I think...well...for now. I'm in the process of looking for an apartment in Waterloo and I've narrowed 405 properties down to 33, which is still a big number but is nevertheless an improvement.

Beach....beach was so fun. Too bad I had to leave early for that meeting. It wasn't a bad meeting though I never woulda expected to play Outburst during a business meeting. Admittedly, it was a very educational game. However, I heard that I missed so much! But then again, I was gone for like 3 hours of it! Thanks to Peter who drive me all the way to North York and back to downtown! I can't believe I actually played beach volleyball. I mean, I haven't done anything remotely athletic in ages but it was so great! And I wasn't even sore the next day! I can't believe I can serve a mean ball. Ahh....it was nice that there wasn't too much sun or else we woulda gotten burned. Good thing we stuck through the few minutes of rain or else we woulda missed all the fun!

Shoulda went into the water more. Everyone had so much fun in the water but it was soooo cold! I couldn't stand more than 30 seconds in it. I want more brownies now. We so hafta go again! And guess what? I found beach umbrellas at Loblaws today! They're $10 for those big ones and $4 for small individual sized ones! Like....what a deal! Felix...you better get some cuz I have no money! I also need one of those bamboo mats. Mine friggin rotted and had to be thrown away. Beach again....we so hafta go beach again! Weird thing is, the one thing I'm looking forward to the most is playing beach volleyball again. How uncharacteristic of me is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home