Saturday, September 20, 2003

Alright. I told Timmy last week that I would eventually get around to blogging and here I am. Yes, it's been over a month. Wow, I've gotten so lazy. My new apartment's nice and I get wireless internet for pretty cheap too. My roommates are nice too. My only beef is that there's no air conditioning and there are like 10 flies in the house cuz we have to leave the balcony door open to let in some cool air.

The place has got two fridges so there's lots of room for food and the living area is actually a living area, unlike UW place that only has three chairs and a small table. I've got couches. Nah, at least UW place is actually school property. Grr, still bitter about that. Ah well, I got a nice place and new. Once I get a TV, we can have movie nights! And instead of crowding around a small computer screen, we can actually sit in comfy couches and watch a TV!

Waterloo's been ok, though I felt so deprived until last Tuesday, when I finally got a phone and internet. Dude, you've got no idea how much you rely on technology to fill your time until you have to live without tv, phone, internet, radio, and any other sort of entertainment. Yes, I've read a lot in all the free time I had and now I'm onto the fourth Harry Potter book. That's the big 600 page one. Woohoo, go me.

Happy birthday, Felix. I hope you still had a great time despite the food shortages and hope you like your present too. That will get to you tomorrow.

Ah well, I always try to blog little but they always end up so long! Why? Why?!

BTW, I'm sick!!!!!

Buhbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home