Thursday, July 07, 2005

OMG! It's another week from hell! Three midterms, a presentation, and my darned, darned, darned period!

So I'm done 2/3 midterms. The first one...I think I did well on. The second one...hai...do I ever want to mention it? I get so depressed every time I think about it. All I'm gonna say is...it's gonna be a struggle to pass this one (not pass as in Julie standards, I mean, pass as in a 50%).

So, one more to go plus a presentation. Not confidant about the presentation. I have yet to memorize my part of the presentation. I realize it's only 1:30 minutes of speaking but it's still not in my head yet. I have yet to start going over my notes for Friday's nutrition midterm. I will start...soon...maybe.

On a good note, at least my period was relatively on schedule this time around and I am herpes-free (err...as in the cold sore variety, what are you thinking? tsk tsk).

Oh yeah, and I won on the slots on Canada Day! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home