Friday, June 10, 2005

*sigh*

I'm in a downward spiral towards nerdiness and there seems to be no stopping me from crossing over to the dark side (you know you're a geek when...).

It's sad to say but I'm completely addicted to watching Japanese shows. Yes, that's right, I've graduated in my degree of nerdiness so that now, I watch jdoramas (as I've learned the hardcore fans call them) in addition to anime.

I'm starting to feel like one of those people who get really really into another culture other than their own. You know, like those white guys who wish they were Chinese (aka Rice Kings)? Those people annoy me and my own nerdiness is just becoming so shameful to me. LOL


On a good note, my period came. I am no longer a pregnant virgin (no reference to Mary intended).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home